~updated 3/20/21 @ 8PM
We are receiving many calls from patients asking for the Covid-19 vaccine and information. The vaccine situation changes daily. Please be patient as we work through the administration process.
Some key points:
1. We do NOT have the Covid-19 vaccine in the office.
2. We are not making appointments for the Covid-19 vaccine administration at this time.
3. Once we have a better idea of the situation, we will announce availability using this website.
4. DO NOT WAIT TO BE CALLED BY ANY ENTITY. MAKE EVERY EFFORT ON YOUR OWN TO SECURE A VACCINE APPOINTMENT.
5. Highly recommended links:
* Go to www.flvaccinehub.org - Go to the online appointment finder. This new feature shows nearly real time availability of vaccine appointments across the nine county Finger Lakes Region and it links users to websites where they can schedule an appointment. The Appointment Finder includes federal, state, and local vaccination sites, as well as pharmacies.
* Call the Covid-19 Vaccination Hotline at 1-833-697-4829 to see if you can schedule elsewhere.
* Call 211 for vaccine information but you cannot make appointments here.
Community options include:
Check your eligibility for the vaccine at:
COVID-19 VACCINE: PHASED DISTRIBUTION OF THE VACCINE (NY.GOV)
Covid testing is only done in the office for symptomatic patients. All other patients who desire testing should refer to the Monroe County Health Department's website for further information. Other options include going to local Urgent Care Centers and selected Walgreens and CVS locations. (Please see their websites.) Be advised that testing of asymptomatic patients may not be covered by insurance.